Participation in the C.A.R.E. Code Nonprofit Alliance requires a $100 tax-deductible donation per calendar year, which covers the costs of our program director, marketing, PR, media, outreach expenses, and administrative costs. Our membership year runs from September 1 to August 31.
For the 2015 – 2016 year, our Allies will receive the following benefits as part of their affiliation:
- Blogpost Inclusion with description of organization’s mission, logo, and link to website; blogpost will be posted on Best for Babes Facebook Page
- Dedicated exposure on BfB website: logo & link on Nonprofit C.A.R.E. Code Alliance page
- Use of BfB Seal of Approval on Ally’s website
- Participation in breaking media opportunities and outreach to the press (Mothering.com, Huffington Post, etc.), i.e. we will refer reporters to your PR/media representative or experts when appropriate, and may include your organization in articles we author for media friends ( Giggle.com, The Family Groove, etc.),
- Eligible for content sharing across our social media channels as appropriate, positioning your organization as trustworthy and a valuable resource for expecting and new families as well health care providers
- Opportunity to partner with BfB on strategic awareness initiatives, fundraisers and projects, e.g. the Miracle Milk™ Stroll, Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaigns, World Breastfeeding Month campaigns, Celebrity Events, Resource Materials
- Exclusive access to the Best for Babes’ C.A.R.E. Code Deals Page: an opportunity to share deals and giveaways with our readership, for example coupons for lactation services, giveaways with membership, maximum of once per quarter (4 times annually)
- Access to our network of C.A.R.E. Code Allies in engaged in related businesses. An unprecedented opportunity to grow the breastfeeding industry and increase awareness of the breastfeeding cause!