Care about moms and babies? Want to contribute to the Mother of All Causes? We need you!
Two and a Half Moms on a mostly-volunteer basis power Best for Babes. The Two: full-time Co-Founders who donate the majority of their time. The Half: a few invaluable part-time freelance moms who charge us a fraction of their worth and a few more who exclusively volunteer with us.
As a nonprofit, we can’t take advertising dollars from companies. Our website and all of its unique content are free to everyone and we’d like it to remain that way! Our corporate sponsors help, but are not enough. We are a consumer-driven cause and we rely on the generosity of our followers to help ensure that we can continue to do the groundbreaking work we do! (See Where the Money Goes below.)
If everyone who paid us a visit over the course of a year gave $1, we would be able to meet our funding goals, pay our volunteers properly, implement more of our cutting-edge programs, and really take this Cause to the next level of sweeping culture change!
Whether you’re a first time visitor or a long time user, your gift of any size is deeply appreciated. Every bit helps us fund the change we need to make a difference for moms and babies –whether it is $1, $5, $50 or $500 – or any where below, between, or above! Thanks for supporting Best for Babes!
What else you can do:
- Run/Walk. Join Team Best for Babes and Race to Beat the Breastfeeding Booby Traps® and Put Prevention First!
- Shop. Shop our store –Support the Mother of All Causes and put some glam in your or a loved one’s wardrobe at the same time!
- Share Best for Babes. Link to us from your website, become a fan on Facebook; or join our cause on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Post links to our news wherever you go, so we can educate more moms, raise awareness of the “Booby Traps” and put pressure on the barriers, not moms!
- Run our ground-breaking ads pro-bono on your blog, website, or in your publication.
- Take Action. On the Top Campaigns listed on our Take Action hub. Join your State’s Breastfeeding Coalition, See our Ways to Advocate and Cheer Moms On page for more!
- Support our Corporate Alliance. Next time you buy a gift for an expecting mom, give her the gift that gives back–purchase a product from one of our sponsors.
- Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed about the groundbreaking work we do and the hottest news about breastfeeding and human milk!
- Volunteer with Best for Babes to Do More. We’ve got volunteer and partially-paid opportunities for moms (or dads) like YOU. Have experience in administration, sales, marketing, event planning, fundraising or writing grants? In your spare minutes, you can make a difference to help moms and babies avoid the booby traps!
Where the Money Goes
Your donations help us fund the fight for a booby-trap-free environment! Click here to learn more about the groundbreaking ways that we create lasting cultural, institutional and legal change for moms!
- You may wish to speak with your estate planning representative, tax advisor or attorney for more information on how you may benefit by making a charitable contribution.
- Best for Babes(R) Foundation, Inc. is registered in New Jersey as a nonprofit corporation.
- Best for Babes(R) Foundation, Inc. is a public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Best for Babes(R) Foundation, Inc. does not accept contributions from companies in violation of the World Health Organization’s International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes.