Our Allies truly care about moms and babies and protecting healthy infant feeding– we know that and we position them as trustworthy for expecting moms, new parents, and the public through our outreach into the community and our media partners. Mothering.com (with over 2.5 million visitors per month) recently highlighted our C.A.R.E-WHO Alliance, in an article about the most important initiatives in breastfeeding. We love letting the media, moms and other businesses know which companies really have moms’ and babies’ backs! It is our intention that your business boom right along with the number of moms who succeed at breastfeeding!
The C.A.R.E.-WHO houses a cross-section of businesses who work collaboratively on this persistent public health crisis. Our Allies receive the following benefits as part of their affiliation:
• Individual recognition in Fit Pregnancy and Fit Pregnancy.com’s editorial coverage of “Best Businesses for Breastfeeding Moms” Aug/Sept 2013 2oth Anniversary issue;
• Eligibility for Advertorial with Fit Pregnancy and our other media partners, prioritized for opportunities in mainstream press, e.g., Media Planet publications with USA Today, San Francisco Chronicle;
• Priority Status for Celebrity Events and events targeted to expecting and new moms;
• Participation in breaking media opportunities and outreach to the press,
• Participation in BFB strategic initiatives & projects, e.g. Physician Reward and Recognition Program, Breast Cancer Awareness Month & World Breastfeeding Month;
• Action on current issues and events that Booby Trap moms!;
• Dedicated exposure on BFB website through logo/link on C.A.R.E.-WHO Alliance page;
• Dedicated post on our Facebook page and Twitter to welcome every new Alliance member with option to include discount offer for BFB followers; every new Alliance member will get an individual mention!.
• Use of BfB Seal or Logo on Ally’s website and approved product(s) pending approval. Restrictions apply to product usage.
• Access to our network of C.A.R.E.-WHO Allies engaged in related businesses. An unprecedented opportunity to grow the breastfeeding industry and increase awareness of the breastfeeding cause!
• Tax –deductible annual donation for participation.