Participation in the C.A.R.E. Code Corporate Alliance requires a $300 tax-deductible donation per calendar year, which covers the costs of our program director, marketing, PR, media, outreach expenses, and administrative costs. Our membership year runs from September 1 to August 31.
For the 2015 – 2016 year, our Allies will receive the following benefits as part of their affiliation:
- Annual Recognition Feature: Mothering.com, Fall 2016; other mainstream parenting outlets to be determined (Fit Pregnancy, Parents, Parenting, Working Mother, blogs, etc.)
- Miracle Milk Stroll placement: Alliance positioned as supporting annual Miracle Milk Stroll event with link back to Allies logo page
- Dedicated highlight/welcome post on Best for Babes Facebook Page coordinated with a discount, coupon or marketing effort of your choice
- Dedicated exposure on BfB website: logo & link on C.A.R.E. Code Alliance page
- Use of BfB Seal of Approval on Ally’s website
- Participation in breaking media opportunities and outreach to the press whenever appropriate
- Participation in BfB strategic awareness initiatives and projects, e.g. the Miracle Milk™ Stroll, Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaigns, World Breastfeeding Month campaigns, Resource Card
- Exclusive access to the Best for Babes’ C.A.R.E. Code Deals Page: an opportunity to share deals and giveaways with our readership
- Access to our network of C.A.R.E. Code Allies engaged in related businesses. An unprecedented opportunity to grow the breastfeeding industry and increase awareness of the breastfeeding cause!